MTK Droid Tool is a small tool that allows you to perform various tasks, including rooting your device, creating scatter files for mediaTek devices, taking backups of stock firmware, and more. which you to perform various tasks on your MediaTek device. In this post, you can download the latest version of MTK Droid Tool.
The tool is free to download and use, and there are versions available for both Windows and Linux.
What are MTK Droid Tool?
MTK Droid Tool is an extraordinary tool that allows you to perform multiple tasks on your Android device, including rooting your phone, creating scatter files for MediaTek devices, taking backups of stock firmware, and more. In this post, you will be able to download the latest version of MTK Droid Tool. This application has been developed by MediaTek Inc. and is compatible with all Android devices that are powered by a MediaTek chipset.
What are the features of MTK Droid Tool?
Some of the features of this tool are listed below:
- One-click root for MediaTek devices: You can root your MediaTek device with just a single click using this tool.
- Create scatter file: This tool allows you to create a scatter file for your MediaTek device, which is required for flashing firmware or custom ROMs.
- Backup and restore: You can use this tool to backup and restore the stock firmware on your MediaTek device.
- Take a complete backup: This tool allows you to take a complete backup of your Android device, which includes the system, data, apps, and more.
- Restore: You can use this tool to restore a backup that you have taken.
- Flash stock firmware: You can use this tool to flash the stock firmware on your MediaTek device.
- Flash custom ROM: You can use this tool to flash a custom ROM on your MediaTek device.
- Compatibility: The Application is Officially made for Windows Operating system and does not support other platforms such as Linux or MAC. it is compatible with all Android devices that are powered by a MediaTek chipset.
How To Use MTK Droid Tool?
Using this tool is quite simple and easy. You just need to connect your MediaTek device to your computer using a USB cable and launch the MTK Droid Tool. Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see all the features that are available. You can then select the feature that you want to use and follow the instructions.
MTK Droid Tool Supported Operating Systems?
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP (both 32-bit and 64-bit) Minimum System Requirements:Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.RAM: 512 MB of RAM is required.Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space is required.
Download MTK Droid Tool (All Versions)
|MTK Droid Tool||v2.2.9|
|MTK Droid Tool||v2.3.4|
|MTK Droid Tool||v2.4.0|
|MTK Droid Tool||v2.4.7|
|MTK Droid Tool||v2.4.8|
|MTK Droid Tool||v2.5.0|
|MTK Droid Tool||v2.5.1|
|MTK Droid Tool||v2.5.2|
|MTK Droid Tool||v2.5.3|
|MTK Droid Tool||v2.5.3B (Latest Version)|